- Individual examination going through past medical history, testing of functional capability and Neurac Testing to identify muscle imbalances and Weak Links .
- Individually adjusted therapeutic exercises and treatment based on findings in the examination to correct Weak Links. Clinical experience shows that pain reduction and improved function can be achieved after only one treatment session.
- Creation of a tailored exercise program with corrective exercises to maintain the treatment effect.
- Follow up treatments and supervised exercise will give optimal results and long term effects.
- Frequent re-assessments will ensure that the treatment will have good carryover effects on daily life activities.
Do you want to learn the Neurac method? Learn more about the Neurac course program.